ALL Competitors MUST be members of the Tamworth Tri Club
- Any recognised swim stroke permitted.
- Wetsuits only permitted with Race Directors approval & subject to water temperature.
- Helmets must be worn & fastened before unracking bike.
- Helmets must remain fastened until the bike is racked.
- Cyclists must dismount the bike before entering transition
- Men’s torso’s MUST be covered with a singlet or t-shirt.
- All road traffic rules must be obeyed.
- Obey all marshals instructions.
- Marshals will not stop vehicles – cyclists should give way.
- Competitors must make themselves familiar with the course.
- Marshals will NOT provide course directions to competitors.
- No drafting or blocking permitted [7m. x 2m. between bikes].
- Singlets or t-shirts must be worn by all male competitors.
- Competitors must familiarise themselves with the course.
Swearing or abuse of volunteers / marshals / race officials will result in race disqualification & suspension from the club.